Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I thought you could do better... I guess I was Wrong!

Well... here we go again!!

I thought you said that you wanted to do 'the right thing' ??
I guess my idea of the 'right thing' and your idea of the
'right thing' must be on two separate sides of the
universe...

I go to court and WILLINGLY agree to let you
modify child support (without so much as a whimper as to
how much money you are hiding from the court that you are
making)... we BOTH agree... to the judge that this NEW
amount was reached on our own free will...

TWO WEEKS!!!
You managed to do the 'right thing' for TWO WEEKS...
Then you call and the answering machine is full and
you cannot leave a message so you call your attorney to
notify me of money that is being sent and that is it!

Makes me wonder what your motives REALLY are??

Do you think by doing the 'Right thing' that I HAVE
to answer the phone and talk to you?? Fact is, it's
do the 'right thing' or go to jail... regardless of whether
I EVER PICK UP THAT PHONE AGAIN!!!!

I, frankly, don't think that you will EVER do the
'Right thing'....

See you in court!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home