Thursday, June 22, 2006

He Owes HOW MUCH???

Well, it's been TWO days now... yep... working on contempt figures for my attorney... You would think that my ex would just try to do the right thing and neither one of us would have to go thru all of this!! I have had to go thru firgures for the last 18 months (since the agreement was retroactive back to when it was signed)... Much has changed during that time, so I have had to find starting and stopping dates of debts, etc...

Figures so far are showing he is behind well over $70,000!! I'm thinking it might be a bit difficult to just run over to one of your relatives and BORROW that much money... Right, I said borrow!! I am not sure that the man has sent one penny that he has not borrowed... even though he has had the ability to make well over what is owed!!

I'm hoping that me and the boys get some relief this time... Jail is not where I would have rather seen him but maybe it will be his wake-up call.... the boys deserve a DAD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home