Sunday, January 04, 2009

A New Year

2009... A New Year rolls in again

New Year's Resolutions??

I gave up making New Year's Resolutions years ago when it finally hit me that I was just setting myself up for failure over and over again every year...lol

I have decided this year to make a New Year's Resolution of something that I WANT to do- not something that I NEED to do... maybe that is the difference in actually succeeding...

My resolution this year is to take a picture a day! That is right- one picture! I can, of course, take more if I want but the goal is at least one...

I am hoping with this goal, I will love the fact that my camera is always in my purse and maybe, just maybe it will make me a better photographer along the way!!

Wanna join me??

You can find more info here

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

UPDATE: I didn't even make it January last year with the picture a day... that makes me kind of sad now that it's a year later and I look back at the few pictures that I did manage to post so I am gonna try again with that in mind...

Wish me luck!!

Thu Jan 14, 08:15:00 PM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home