Thursday, December 22, 2005

News Well Deserved....

I have never been one to play on someone else's bad news or times. It just doesn't seem like the thing that a decent person, brought up in a good family would do BUT....

... I got a very unexpected phone call yesterday. Yep, you guessed it- from the husband that just won't let go. Now, mind you, that I have had to PAY my attorney every single month without fail (sometimes twice in one month) to get this man to send one single dime to even FEED his own kids. Yeah, he is under a court order but that doesn't matter to him... second time around with that deal - he hasn't faced the music from the first contempt yet so what the hell, right?? Three years income taxes still probably not address (fixing to be four) but nothing has come of that yet so what the hell, right?? WRONG!!

His attorney has told him that he cannot represent him any longer... omg! News of the century right there... His attorney has cancer and has been taking chemo treatments and this has been why I have been unable to get him into court (ONCE in over a yr- pathetic)...

SOOOO... when he first called... I got the distinct impression that this man was trying to say he wanted to start talking and see if we could work things out and maybe COME BACK HERE????

Ok- Brain goes dead!!

Surely, I have misunderstood what I thought I heard?? So, I continue to listen... Eyebrows raising... yep, think that is EXACTLY what he is trying to say... You have got to be kidding!! So, without further ado- cut that one off at the pass- Ummm, I STILL want a divorce!! Geez, how many times do I have to say that one little sentence for it to soak into your pea sized brain?? Thinkin to myself -I don't hate you for what you have done- you're just not the kinda man that I wanna grow old with, ok??

Ok, so now we have that part outta the way... here comes the REAL story... CAN'T keep paying the money... HA!! Somebody pick me up off the floor- I think we just hit 25 years of marital problems on the head right there with that sentence... Cuz how he sees this is- He just can't do it so somebody else will have to! Not- well, hell! Guess if I DON'T wanna go to jail- I MIGHT better stop buying cigarettes for me and my girlfriend and I might better stop buying beer and getting stopped for open container (and being posted in a local paper) and I might better stop feeding someone else's kids while my girlfriend tells her ex that if he keeps his mouth shut in court that she won't make him pay child support right now!! I might wanna think about gettin a second job or finding more work or tell my girlfriend that she has to get a job?? Hmmmm.... So, as usual- he has once again (even though I have filed for a divorce) looked to Bonnie to fix this problem!!!!

Well, I hate to be the one to lower the boom here on ya bud BUT Bonnie gave up the caregiver, keep you safe, do whatever needed to be done, ask her mom for the money nice wife the day you came home and told me you were seeing someone... AGAIN- Don't hate you for that- it has actually been a relief but you should now be looking to someone else to fix your problems!

He says that he has BORROWED out- Oh, I am sure of that one... I feel sorry for the family, but I tried to tell them and I was such the bad person...

Do I feel sorry for him?? In a way, yeah I do... I know that it is insane for me to feel that way... I have known the whole time that it would take jail for him to realize that you have to do what the court orders you to do- I am sorry that it has come to this- but you have to stand accountable in life for your reponsibilities, not just the things that you wanna do! What did you do to try to stand accountable for your kids?? You BORROWED money!! Did you even try to see them?? No!! Did you even try to call them?? No!! Now that you see handcuffs in your future you want someone to FIX the problem....

... Think it's a little late for that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home