Friday, August 05, 2005

Got the Can't Sleep Syndrome Again

Ever had it?? That toss and turn your body every whicha way to try to get comfortable so you can sleep syndrome?

This actually started many months before the divorce was filed... I had learned over the period of a few weeks it was best for me just to get up... give up the sleep... the brain, the nerves, whatever was keeping me awake was planning on staying just the same til daylight!

I have since talked with many people that have these similar problems... frankly, it really doesn't feel like a problem (once you give in and just get up) til about 1pm the next day...

Send me your comments! Do you have nights like this? What do you do to get settled down enough to go to sleep? And is it really worth it... Is the quality of sleep good after all that trouble??

Keep Smilin'
Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home