Thursday, September 08, 2005

How Low Can You Go??

I have made an extreme effort above and beyond the call of duty of a mom to not bad mouth the father of my two wonderful teenage boys... the man that I have been married to for over 25 years... the man to which I now have been trying to get divorced from for close to a year!

Not only has he not made any effort to see his kids (much less on a regular basis) but he has not even tried to call his kids either (regular or not)... As things get closer to the end of this divorce... things seem to become grossly out of proportion. Last month his attorney evidently learned that he was not paying his child support/alimony as ordered by the judge... he made him bring the whole amount to him (in order for an extention of a hearing to be granted) so that the money orders could be mailed to my attorney... Granted that this was only a few days before Labor Day weekend and it was quite a bit of money but it's not like he didn't KNOW that it was owed...

Well, obviously this made him furious to no end- so the next thing I find out... Not only my phone but also the power had orders to be turned off... Yes, they were still in his name... I HAD requested the Friday after settlement was reached for him to meet me to get these switched into my name... he failed to show up! The bills go directly to my parents house and are being paid by them...
My final point:
What kinda Man?? What kinda father?? Has the phone and the power turned off at the residence where his kids are at when their grandparents are paying the bills like clockwork- he never even sees them... And not only puts in the notice to do this but doesn't bother telling anyone that it has been done except his attorney... who immediately advised him to have the orders reversed!!

How many times do you have to hurt your own KIDS before you wake up??? You are the one that wanted something else... I just want you to let me go now!!!

It doesn't matter what stunts you try to pull- we WILL make it thru them and I WILL
be divorced from you eventually....

AND I WILL COME THRU THIS WITH MY CLASS INTACT....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN BONNIE YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep your chin up honey, you DO have class and it shines through every single time he does one of these underhanded, childish, slimeball tricks.
You deserve SO MUCH BETTER and in the long run when everything is said and done and the dust settles I would send him a thank you card!!
I love you sweetheart!!!
Bobbi

Thu Sep 22, 10:54:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home