Friday, August 12, 2005

10 Things I Love About My Parents


  1. They always have an ear or a shoulder available when I'm feeling down.
  2. They never judge me- They only listen (Even if it was 5am for Dad and then again at midnight for mom).
  3. They always have my best interest at heart- even if I don't see it at the time.
  4. They have NEVER said "I told you so"... even if they did tell me.
  5. They do not know selfishness when it comes to their family-
  6. They protect family with all their might.
  7. They have and always will be there for me.
  8. They make me laugh when I need it most.
  9. They make me cry from joy when I least expect it.
  10. They are happy to accept hugs and kisses as payment in full for all they have done (since I will never be able to even come close to repaying them).

I sooooo totally love you guys.... mom and dad.... I hope when I grow up that I'm just like you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home